This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye -whitening in Korea! Join me...?

I have decided to go to Korea or another place(?) to get an eye -whitening operation. I'm fed up with red eyes, can't take it anymore!!

So I'm collecting info about this now, so if you have something to share with me, please do so

Also, if you want to join me, send me a PM.

Redeyes
    The cure: be open minded

You have seen pictures on the wrong diagnos forum right ? How much do you know about this ? I am thinking about this too but there are risks.

The doctor in korea says he has been doing this for 13 years and 12000 surgerys. He uses mitomycin and that is the scary part. That is a cancer drug and it should stop veins from growing back but do you have veins or do you have inflammation or both ?

Comment

Originally posted by sanna View Post
      You have seen pictures on the wrong diagnos forum right ? How much do you know about this ? I am thinking about this too but there are risks.

The doctor in korea says he has been doing this for 13 years and 12000 surgerys. He uses mitomycin and that is the scary part. That is a cancer drug and it should stop veins from growing back but do you have veins or do you have inflammation or both ?
      I'm a little scared to, but I want to take the risk..

I have both, I have veins that always are there and inflammation that makes the eyes more red. Why?

=)

Comment

but if you dont stop the inflamation process, the red veins will appear over and over, wont them?
        hope i am wrong

Comment

Can you describe the procedure? Is it similar to Dr. Wachler's method? Also, is it a permanent fix or will the redness come back?

Comment

@ redandsensitive

The redness is just a cosmetic annoyance. Please invest your money more wisely by seeing a doctor who treats the underlying cause of the redness. Also, consider the possible side effects such a treatment could have.

Comment

I have MGD (and I think okular roscea) that are making my eyes red.

I doubt eye whitening surgery will give permanent relief..

I think IPL treatment is the best way to get relief if your redness is caused by MGD/okular roscea.. It adresses and treats the inflammation.

Comment

I think I have posterior blepharitis, since I always have crust in my eyes, particularly in the morning..
                But Dr. Kim has seen close up pictures of my eyes, and he recommended me to take the surgery.

The only thing is, that I have social anxiety because of my red eyes, so it's going to be hard to trawel down there!

Is there anyone who will exchange close up pictures of our eyes, to compare?

Comment

I'd like to join you

Hey, Redandsensitive.

I have the same problem as you, and if I turn out to be a suitable candidate, I'll also go to Korea to get the eye whitening. I'm only gonna do it to one eye, though. If it turns out OK, I'll have the procedure on the other one later.

Maybe we could exchange some mails in our own language?

Comment

Nice to meet someone else from Norway =)

Jeg er meget interessert i å utveksle mailer! Jeg skal sende deg en personlig meld.

aleksander

Comment

Is it true that Dr Kim is no longer allowed to practice the Eye Whitening Surgery?!

Comment

Working...
                      X