This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oasis tears

I hope everyone who has an autoimmune/and or mucus problem reads the transcript from the March 12th chat about Oasis tears. https://dryeyezone.campfirenow.com/r...ipt/2010/03/12

Scott from Oasis gave us a lot of good info and I was particularly interested when he said Sjogren's patients should start out at 6-7 drops a day instead of 4 a day. He told us how his wife who had severe dry eye and mucus strings had been helped.

I am giving them a new trial at the increased rate. Wish me luck!

Pecan, as the owner of Lasik induced dry eyes, then Sjogrens added to the mix, I read Scott's post and am going to buy some of the Oasis Plus tears.
    Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I've used them at 4 times a day for two months and I have no change in my symptoms. I have been diagnosed with MGD, ocular rosacea, and allergies. I hope you get better results!

Comment

I tried the samples my doctor gave me, and they felt pretty good, about the same as what I'm using now (freshkote and dwelle). Might be a good option for people who can't tolerate the preservatives in the bottle-supplied drops.

C

Comment

Working...
        X