This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similasan Dry Eye Relief

Hello to my new and old friends. I haven't posted in awhile. I still have post-lasik dry eye. My Lasik procedure was May 2001. I have settled on Similasan Dry Eye Relief drops for my dry eye problems. I really, really miss NutraTear (one of the Dr. Holly drops) and if I could facilitate bringing it back, I would in a heartbeat. Similasan is light and refreshing (for me). I welcome any drop that doesn't gum up my eyes. Most drops for dry eye on the market right now just make me cringe when I use them. I don't like the feel of them on my eyes.

I hope and wish everyone is doing well.
    Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Welcome back! I have LASIK Dry Eye too. I just built a blog and website about it here: www.lasikdryeyeblues.com. I bought some Similasan tonight! Does it irritate your eyes? I'm worried about the preservatives, but sick and tired of blowing hundreds a month of drops.

Comment

They don't irritate my eyes at all. Thank goodness. I cannot stand most OTC drops anymore. They don't feel refreshing to me.
      Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X