This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye or allergies?

doc said i have bad dry eye. However i am only 28/m. could it be hormones and if so, what hormones cause this? Also, could my hair gel cause dry eyes or some products i put on my face such as aftershave, etc.. I use a gentle body wash all over and only product i use that owuld be bad would be hair gels? Just wondering if that could be causing the dry eyes? If i am around girlfriend, drink alchohol, it makes it worse? Allergies? Around smoke makes it worse? Kind of confused because the allergies could be causing the dry eye? or could it?

When I got dry eye and bleph and very severe case aka 30 eye apts in 1 year I was 29. I also went to an allergist and dermatologist. I would suggest you as well. I know for me things like wind,perfumes etc make my eyes worse. I am not thinking it started from something like a lotion but that I have become very sensitive. That does not mean you are the same. Have you had a recent physical? Do you still wear contact or di dyou and if you still do I would discontinue and see. Hang in there

Comment

Working...
    X