No announcement yet.

Folded under lower lid

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Folded under lower lid

    When I put drops in my right eye, there's one spot at my lower lid where they always leak out. I got to looking closely at it, and I see that on that eye in that place, the lower lid is sort of folded in. It's hard to explain, but the lid has sort of a sharp transition place from normal skin to red underneath... on my left eye that sharp transition lays right against the white of the eye. On my right eye, that part is further in and regular skin lays against the eye.

    Assuming anyone could follow what I just tried to describe, does anyone know what this means? My right eye is my drier more messed up eye in general. This is just another thing.