Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar in eyes

Hi!

Im just wondering if not treated in time, the scaring in the eyes (dialated blood wessels) will become more prominent?

I'm doing everything in my power to controll this DES, but it seems my eyes just get more red over time. I'm scared to death if I have to have red eyes the rest of my life.. It just takes the lifeforce out of me..

I'm now using Dwelle, but my eyes are red anyway.
    The cure: be open minded

Have you considered the possibility of ocular rosacea? You can have it even if you *do not* have any facial symptoms & it can come on suddenly as the result of severe irritation. Several of us on the board have it. It is very closely related to allergies as well. Here is just one link but I have posted many more in the past. Try a search to bring up the rest. Hth!

http://www.internationalrosaceafound...rg/ocular.php4

Also, you may want to try using only preservative-free drops. Dwelle irritated my eyes terribly and made them far redder then usual.
    Last edited by alisonW; 16-Sep-2009, 10:22. Reason: to add more

Comment

hi

Please have a look a my post in the forum "our triumph stories" , the thread is called " a regimen that did miracles for my severe dry eyes". Besides that, you might try IPL laser treatment for the redness, it seems to completely do away with it plus relieveing dryness. As a quick initial fix, please try Acular or Voltaren drops- they have to do away with inflammation and redness, especially.

Comment

Working...
      X