Does NE1 else have just these 2 symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NE1 else have just these 2 symptoms

for about 6 months I have had eye twitches in both eyes BUT only excess tearing in my right eye. I've read alot of posts on this site and it seems everyone has more severe complicated issues.. Is there anyone out there that only has these symptoms? How long have you had them? How do you treat them? Is it better?

My eye dr. said I have MGD & blepharitis. He didn't check to see if I had a blocked tear duct, which I'm kinda wondering if I have. I do have rosacea. Should I get a second opinion. I do have better days than others but I would have thought after all this time and me doing everything humanly possible, it would have stopped.

Have you been diagnosed with blepharospasm? (Eyelid twitch.) I was just talking about that with one of the guys installing my new furnace. He gets Botox injections every few months to keep his under control - very common treatment for it now.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
      Have you been diagnosed with blepharospasm? (Eyelid twitch.) I was just talking about that with one of the guys installing my new furnace. He gets Botox injections every few months to keep his under control - very common treatment for it now.
      When I had my appt I mentioned that my eyes started having severe twitches & watering but by that time the twitching had subsided. But they've come back now. Wow -- very interesting about your furnace guy. Man, this site is SO great for information. Everytime I have a couple of good eye days, I think woohoo, maybe I'm past it. And then it comes back.

Comment

There is actually a blepharospasm forum - might be worth checking out. Wish I knew more about that condition but I don't. It's a pretty common condition.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X