Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody tried Rosacea-Ltd III for Ocular Rosacea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody tried Rosacea-Ltd III for Ocular Rosacea?

If so, can you share you experience? Does it work?

Originally posted by KateLi View Post
    I have it. I got after 4 weeks about 10% improvement, it's no miracle drug!
    The cure: be open minded

Comment

After 2 weeks I got very little improvment. I don't know if it's worth it.
      George

Comment

I've tried it -- no help!

Comment

Originally posted by KateLi View Post
          I tried it, and it absolutely did not work. In my opinion, this is an example of an internet scam! Maybe I'm wrong, but if it is a scam, they need to be stopped.

Comment

Same here. No improvement at all after 3 or 4 weeks.

They say they will return your money if after 90 days it doesn't work. I'm hoping I can get my money back.
            Last edited by magoo; 02-Jan-2010, 22:15. Reason: add info

Comment

Originally posted by magoo View Post
              Same here. No improvement at all after 3 or 4 weeks.

They say they will return your money if after 90 days it doesn't work. I'm hoping I can get my money back.
              I should have done the same. They are hoping that people won't bother (I just got too busy to return it and I'm mad at myself for it). Let us know if you get your money back.

Comment

I had been treated for chronic eye infections for several years and nothing I was perscribed ever really addressed the issue, it always took 6 to 10 weeks to clear an infection. Out of frustration I tried the Rosacea Ltd which my spouse was using to treat rosacea and my last infection cleared within two weeks. Could have been a coincedence but this is the quickest its ever cleared and the Rosacea Ltd was the only thing I did differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick12 View Post
                  I had been treated for chronic eye infections for several years and nothing I was perscribed ever really addressed the issue, it always took 6 to 10 weeks to clear an infection. Out of frustration I tried the Rosacea Ltd which my spouse was using to treat rosacea and my last infection cleared within two weeks. Could have been a coincedence but this is the quickest its ever cleared and the Rosacea Ltd was the only thing I did differently.
                  1 post? It sounds like you get paid for saying this or something...
                  Anyone else???
                  The cure: be open minded

Comment

I got my money back

Comment

Working...
                    X