Back to Basics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Basics

Well, today i went to basics. i ran out of lidHygenix on X-mas eve. I didn't re-order for 2 reasons:
    1) pretty expensive
    2) had some questionable ingredients

a) Propylene Glycol--> I gradually started flaking more and more after using the product. I tried it to wash my eyebrows which have seborrheic dermatitis and the lidhygenix made it flake A LOT. This is the same ingredient in other stuff like minoxidil and Nizoral cream which makes some flake a lot.

b) Parabens--> This can irritate skin and make existing sking problems worse. Some are allergic to these subatsnces.

So now I am using Purpose Facial Cleanser (soap free). It's kinda like baby shampoo without the yellow dye & anasthetic type ingredient that makes the baby shampoo tear free. I mix it with water in a small bowl til suds are on top and dip a paper towel in the water-cleanser mix. I use this to scrub my eyes gently about 10X back and forth. Then I rinse off with warm water. Anyone tell me if this is good enough? I know it's kinda basic, but I need to know if this is enough to keep the thing in control!

-Marc.
Working...
X