X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i have super powers i just don't wanna show you"

How does that sound to you?

Comment

wow, you guys are really nice yourselves... maybe I shouldn't share it. obviously you guys are being jerks...maybe you don't deserve to hear it.

what a bunch of jerks..even in your problems...All I'm trying to do is help..I guess you don't need it

Comment

Rhad

Please post the info when you have it all typed up - I'm still interested. Thanks, Shell

Comment

Rhad - I would also still love to see it. Countless doctors and endless internet research has left me with little improvement so I will thankfully consider all options and appreciate any information you can provide. I too noticed the "shoot the messenger" attitude of a few but like every internet post, take those with a grain of salt. I imagine many others are still genuinely interested and am sure they realize (as I do) that what has worked for you may not work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by rhad View Post
            wow, you guys are really nice yourselves... maybe I shouldn't share it. obviously you guys are being jerks...maybe you don't deserve to hear it.
            Dear Rhad,

While I uphold courtesy among all members here, I really don't know how to blame myself or others for expressing their frustration with you right now. I imagine you mean well. I have usually tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, only stepping in from time to time when you make a really unacceptable generalization or claim about cures, fixes etc.

Please feel free to share your document privately via PM or email with anyone who asks for it if you so choose. But this public discussion is done. If it is good information that helps other people, I'm sure they will end up sharing about it.

To those who think I'm going overboard here... I apologize, but I can't please everyone. As often happens on a bulletin board, there's some history with this one not readily apparent in the thread itself.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
            X