Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle available , dakrina not? Dr. Hollys drops

Hello everyone,
    My name is Tara and I'm 25 yrs old and have battled blepharitis/dry eye for about 5 years now. In the beginning (I pretty much had to diagnose myself) because my doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me. I went to several optometrist and opthomologist before getting a real diagnosis. Anyways, I tried all the treatments as faithfully as I could and just couldn't keep up with them once I got a real job and realized that they were not helping at all. The only thing that really had helped was lotemax which controlled the inflammation only while I was on it and then the bleph would come right back. Anyways, I have lost most of my lashes do to this but have learned to live with the abnormal look and now have the bleph the worst in my right eye. My doc actually just put plugs in both my lower lids which hasn't helped a bit. I never realized I had "dry eye" because my eyes never felt dry just constantly irritated from the lovely gunk. Anyways, since this past January my eyes have taking a toll for the worst. My left eye has a permanent red line in it that was never there before (just a normal redness) and it is producing so much mucus and stringy gunk all the time. I also have severe pain in the eye that I've never had before and a burning sensation. I think for the first time in my life I can actually feel the dryness and soreness of a true dry eye.
    I tried putting castor oil in my eye because all the drops and ointments my doc had me using didn't really last or help all that much. Anyways, the castor oil felt really good but the 2 times I used it I felt good for a day then the next day or so I would wake up and couldn't see out of both eyes for the beginning of the day. Well that scared the living daylights out of me because I thought it would be permanent and/or I was somehow ruining my vision from homeopathic remedies. Even just sitting hear typing on the computer bothers my left eye.
    Anyways, I have been reading on these forums that alot of people have been helped though the IPL treatment and scheduled my appt. with Dr. Toyos for next wednesday but am not sure how beneficial it will be for me. My eye doctors always say my meibian glands look great but I have blepharitis still. So I actually emailed Dr Toyos and he wanted me to come for a consult I told him that I thought I only have anterior bleph with dry eye related but he said it might help cut down on the demodex mites. I'm flying to memphis from mass so I'm hoping this helps but am not really thinking it will.
    Anyways, I've also read on these forums that alot of members have had help with Dr. Holly's drops dwelle and dakrina. I can't find dakrina on this website to purchase and was wondering if it has been discontinued? I just want my eye to stop burning honestly I don't even care that much about the bleph Ive had it for so long. Sorry for this long post. I am desperate for some relief
Working...
X