How The Hell Did This Happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How The Hell Did This Happen...

OK so as you guys know a few of us have other health problems and stuff, mine started with severe dry eyes.. later revised to MGD then rosacea when the facial part appeared, then a little of seborrheic dermatitis (never had any skin problems before) and allergic to EVERYTHING, im scared to eat now... Now the latest is severe gastro inflammation... Im not on any supplements, stopped antibiotics and Im seeing a GI doctor tomorrow. Hopefully is nothing bad.

This is not "just rosacea because it happens" .. this is a freaking immune system gone awry...

Im doing good with IPL but it pisses me off just bandaging things instead of finding out the cause of so much inflammation. Whats the point if I dont get to the root of all this mess..

Sorry I had to vent...

moni,

i know what you mean!!!...this is me...first dry eye, then they said blep, then MGD, now it is ocular rosacea. I do NOT have facial rosacea or any other skin issues, but I do have stomach issues. I also recently found out I have allergies to dogs, cats, trees, and grass. I know that is common and many people have that, but I never did before! I grew up playing outside and always had dogs and cats! I feel like everything is falling apart. I know how you feel. One thing after another. Is there something the doctors are missing???

Comment

im also in the same boat

It goes from dry eyes , to thyroid, to sjorgrens to occular rosacea to facial rosacea...i totally agree...something is up!.

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
        It goes from dry eyes , to thyroid, to sjorgrens to occular rosacea to facial rosacea...i totally agree...something is up!.
        i did test negative for sjorgrens and lupus so at least i can rule those out. but still...

Comment

i understand the frustration i just wish i knew the cause for mine to,its all came on in like a split second but how why what..
          its so anoyin that in this day and ages that there arnt many people who actually know something about dry eye.
          hope one day we can all get answers

Comment

Working...
          X