Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help. Inflammation.

I need some help. Inflammation.

Folks, I'm with the eye very inflamed, mucus is coming out quite corner of the eye, much pain and redness. Can not go without goggles ...

It seems like every three months it explodes ... I know it's a cycle ... But every time I go to an ophthalmologist, they prescribe something different ... I have used ciloxan (recommended for conjunctivitis Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, etc.), already used vigadexa ...

Anyone know of something that is good when this inflammation arrive?

Have dry eye now just part of their life, now when it is inflamed, it makes you really "marooned."

Thanks

Do you take supplements that battle inflammation? Such as fish oil or borage oil?
    *I just would like to add the disclaimer that I do not suffer from dry eye myself; my service dog does. I want to stay up on treatments, and offer support to others!

Comment

Did they say it was an eye infection? are you prone to eye infections?
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
        Do you take supplements that battle inflammation? Such as fish oil or borage oil?
        I always have the supplements here at home ... Never stop using them.

Originally posted by sazy123 View Post
        Did they say it was an eye infection? are you prone to eye infections?
        I am certainly prone ... Now I do not really know what causes inflammation of my ... And it always happens about every three months (this is the third strong) ...

The first ophthalmologist gave me Vigadexa and not told me anything. By the time worked. But after the eye back to normal (normal for those who have dry eye) = P
        At that time I never knew you had dry eye and I remember that I spoke to my brother: And if that is incurable? He laughed and said: Let this go to the ophthalmologist that improvement! Okay!

The second time I gave CILOXAN. It also resolved. But nobody ever says anything ...

Looking on the net yesterday. I found this ... who seem to really have MGD is prone to contracting keratitis. http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/pt/Meibomian_gland # cite_note-0

I thought it had something to do with hygiene. I even began to replace the towel to wipe his face all baths and other precautions.

It did not work. This week blew up again. I began using what was left CILOXAN here ... SEEMS that is stopping from getting worse ...

So really think I'm vulnerable to infections such ... Nothing diagnosed. But go to the list of questions for the next visit ...

It's amazing how those eyes always manage to surprise me somehow ...

Comment

Working...
        X