Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two and a half days Bleph symptom free ...and then she's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two and a half days Bleph symptom free ...and then she's back!

Gutted.
    I get almost hysterical with joy on symptom free days and of course I think maybe this is going to be my long time remission but then it just creeps back. Think I got some vitamin e oil in my eyes last night too so that will not have helped.
    Still doing the moxibustian and keeping the faith there.

Have not done the eye bag for weeks now due to using a steroid on my itchy, scaly puffed up eyelids. They are back to normal looking at last but i feel no worse/no better for not using bag.
    Got blephaclean in the post today. Something new to try.
    Finally seeing opthamologist on Tuesday.

Just sharing with you all.
    B

Bette

I know that feeling of near-hysteria well!

It's like reaching the highest rung of the ladder!

That's why it feels so unfair when reality hits home and the wretched thing starts dominating your life again.

I've tried Blephaclean wipes; from what I recall, they dried out a bit too rapidly and I provided this feedback to the suppliers. However, as you said, it's something new to try. (My eyes are just incredibly awkward to treat).

Hope it goes well on Tuesday. Remember to write down a list of concerns prior to your visit.

Comment

Thanks

You are a great responder. I appreciate it.
      I like the blephaclean wipes. More gentle that the lid care.

Comment

Same like mine. Bleph symptom free for three years. I am now having it again.

Comment

That means you may be symptom free again soon and maybe indefinitely next time ...

Comment

Hopefully, I will symptom free again.
            The second bleph has last for a year now.

Comment

Working...
            X