No announcement yet.

red eyelids after compress/old burns??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red eyelids after compress/old burns??

hey there
    i burnt my eyelids months ago by doing warm compresses way too hot.. i learned my lesson. they even bled.. well that no longer happens but they still are a little red in color and everytime i do a warm (gentle) compress and massage they get really red for hours...

does anyone know of anything i can put on my eyelids to help them heal from the burns? and the dryness?? so far i just use eye cream.. i know when i have burnt my arm in the past from boiling water the scar took a good year to fade.. i am wondering if my eyelids eventually will fade in color to their normal color or if because i have MGD and have to keep up puttting warm compresses and massaging daily this is it..

thoughts? any ideas??
    thanks everybody!!!
    Jenny

I don't have any ideas, but FWIW I'm in the same boat. Eye doctors who have seen this "plaque" on my eyelid months after the burn have confused it with a stye, because they can't quite comprehend how someone could end up in this situation.

Comment

hey there.. well thanks for responding..maybe somebody on here will know something that can help!!
      Jenny

Comment

Working...
      X