No announcement yet.

warm compress and damaged/burnt lids..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warm compress and damaged/burnt lids..

ok.. i have been using the new green thermoeyes that you heat up in the microwave and i dont put them on until they feel just warm on my hands.. i think because i burnt my eyelids in the past they get so red and irritated easily..

does anyone else on here have these problems? what do you do? take a break for a few days from the heat/compresses? i am afraid if i dont the skin on the eyelid will be forever damaged ( it probably already is)... i go to the doc wednesday and he will manually express my glands.. should i give myself several days "off" from the heat/compress/massage??????

what do you think??i need advise.
    Jenny

i heat up the green thermoeyes but then use a hot towel for 3-4 minutes first, then once my eyelids can handle the thermoeyes (and theyve cooled down to a reasonable level) I use them until all heat is exhausted. i find them alot better (more direct source of heat...I can immediately feel the oil coming out) than a towel but theres too small a period of time between when theyre too hot and not hot enough

Comment

warm compresses

Some clever person needs to invent a skinny little heating pad with a thermostatic control, so we get exactly the right heat only on our eyelids for the right period of time!

Comment

Working...
      X