Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you tell if your glands are clogged??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you tell if your glands are clogged??

i know there are pics posted on here but can anyone really tell if their glands are clogged? or is this something only the doctor can really see??? my one eye is so dry but i just went to the doc 10 days ago and have been doing the warm compress and massage.. i cannot tell if any of the glands are clogged in that eye or not? i press on it and cant see anything different then my other eye....
    Jenny

Unless you have a very good mirror and know exactally how to express the glands to see the plugged material push out then I think its going to be in your drs hands. I have been fortunate that my eye dr has a camera device and showed me after he did an expression and the gunk that comes out is just gross. I have a 20x mirror I got at the drug store and I can still not see the glands like he showed me on his system.

Comment

well thanks for replying.. i appreciate it. ithink you are right... sometimes after a warm compress i can see the clear oil coming out or my vision gets blurry for a few seconds..yeah! but other times even with the blurriness i cannot see anything coming out or if they look clogged..

plus i started to think my glands my look a little swollen at times too from allergies.. fall is here.. all the crap in the air..
      thanks again.
      Jenny

Comment

i express mine everyday...have a metal tool i put behind the lid and push. i see bad stuff coming out everyday...even if done every 12 hours. see it just looking in the mirror.

Comment

what kind of metal tool? where can you get it?
          Jenny

Comment

Working...
          X