Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Little check in

Hi guys it's been a while!
    I went to see Dr Lankany last year and he took one look at me and said 1/2 my problem was being quad plugged. He took out uppers (which was very hard for me to let him- they had become my security blanket since my severe dry eyes after lasik 12/07). My eyes actually did okay. Until now! Eyes have taken a turn. It is mostly MGD for me and lids are all irritated etc. I will do okay in morning and afternoon, but by 5:00 PM they are bone dry and red. I know, lids scrubs etc. But just from a psych standpoint, is this par? In other words, taking a dive every now and then, but coming back to baseline? I'm freaking out thinking, nerves are shot or oil glands completely shot and this is the new normal. Sorry, I just get all worked up over this. Oh, and does Dwelle tend to clog. My bottle has completely clogged and no drops coming out.

Originally posted by chickenlittle View Post
    But just from a psych standpoint, is this par? In other words, taking a dive every now and then, but coming back to baseline? I'm freaking out thinking, nerves are shot or oil glands completely shot and this is the new normal. Sorry, I just get all worked up over this. Oh, and does Dwelle tend to clog. My bottle has completely clogged and no drops coming out.
    Par, yes - to have flares and go back to baseline, AND to flare this time of year. Weather's changing, heat's coming on, some have allergy issues this time of year... seasonal change always brings a lot of dry eye flaring of various sorts.

Re: Dwelle - please send me an email at service@dryeyeshop.com with your name & address and I'll send a replacement bottle. Every now and then we get a bottle that clogs. They shouldn't do that, as long as you haven't had the bottle open for months or something, so I'll always replace them if it happens.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X