Warm Compresses and Bleph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Compresses and Bleph

The Heatbag I have not done since April I think. In the meantime I have had FML/Fusithalmic and hygeine without the heat/massage and for some of that time it was heaven.
    But recently my eyes have been a little sore so I looked at Dr l's book and thought I would give the home spa another go but I did it last two nights and the Burny stingy feel is back and I have not been so troubled with that lately. Such a shame as the idea of the Spa is so preferable to drugs/steroids etc.

Bette

Do you think your eyes became sore because the Fucithalmic started to irritate?

Comment

Sorry Irish my original was unclear I stopped the FML/Fusithalmic about 6 weeks ago. I did a month, then a break then another month. Both were bliss. I started a third month after a short break but this time seemed to irritate.
      So for past six weeks just boiled cooled water to clean twice a day. Allergens face and body wash for general wash. No make up.

Comment

Bette

I've used Fucithalmic intermittently in the past. Now it really stings so I'm not able to use it. I'm just getting over a few days of not feeling well after using a steroid ointment that contained petrolatum. The petrolatum doesn't just irritate the eyes - it makes me feel very nauseous as well. The consultant forgot that it didn't `agree' with me and I never thought to check the information leaflet.

Cleaning wise, I use boiled water but the consultant doesn't think it's doing me much good so I'm trying Blephaclean wipes (again). So far, not an awful lot of difference if I'm honest.

Comment

Working...
        X