wierd looking eyelahes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd looking eyelahes?

hi every one, i have bleph, mgd and ded. with all the tretments that i do, i noticed that the new eyelashes are growing in different direction or the tip is going down. it is scary as i used to have straight lashes. any idea why this is happening? my doc told me i have flare up and she said she does not know why, can any one tells me what is the reason of the flareup for bleph?

Does it feel like they are sticking together? When my mgd gets back, I see some eye lashes sticking to together or to my face in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by pete0085 View Post
      Does it feel like they are sticking together? When my mgd gets back, I see some eye lashes sticking to together or to my face in the morning.
      no, they do not. just the new ones growing in different directions. why ?

Comment

This is common, at least with me it is. My eye lashes grow in all sorts of directions.

Comment

I think this is quite common with bleph, as it effects the hair follicles on your lashes. I have a few eyelashes that grow straight down or slightly inwards. Good lid hygiene may prevent it from getting much worse, but I think it's impossible to avoid it completely.
          The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

Comment

My left eye is more inflammed than the right. The eyelashes on that side are much worse also; they resemble a child's drawing where they try to provide every bit of facial detail!

I use an eyelash curler at times - which can be a bit a pain but it can make a difference. The curler works better if it is warmed first (use a hair dryer). Be gentle with the lashes because you don't want to weaken them further. Mine sometimes turn in on the eye so it helps avoid that.

Comment

Working...
            X