Clear blisters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear blisters?

Can anyone tell me what these clear blister bump things are on my eyelid margins? Sometime es they make it feel like something is in my eye, I can pop them by scraping with a fingernail fairly easily, I'm assuming that they are from my MG's but not sure why this is happening, has anyone else experienced this?

yeah ive experienced them for years.. i honestly don't think ANYONE really knows why they form or what they are. most doctors will give a quick half guess to not sound stupid, but i dont think anyone knows. Doctors rarely admit they don't know anything. Ive been lied to by doctors so many times..... great to hit the limitations of medical science isnt it?

heres my best theory and im not really 100% sold on this theory but anyway..
    the skin is enflamed so near the opening of the duct it closes off and perhaps grows a thin layer of skin over it meibum leaks out slowly out but gets trapped.

one layer of skin cells is forming over the openings. Sometimes i use a very fine needle and poke/gently scratch each opening to make sure meibum is not getting trapped or try to stop those blisters from forming. has given some relief at times during flare ups. do this at your own risk- if you dont have a steady hand or you have a dirty needle you could mess up something.

Comment

Makes sense

I know that these are related to the glands, before I developed the severe dry eyes I had very stringy, mucous tears, it was frustrating at times as I'd have to take tissue and get them out, because they made my vision blur, I noticed that when I popped one I had the same stringy tears In that eye again, when I asked about the stringy tears, the doc said it was because I didn't have enough of the wet watery tears. I would love to have the blurring rather than the dry eyes that's for sure. What kind of dry eyes do you have? Can you produce any tears (I have very little) ??

Comment

Working...
      X