questions on ocular rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions on ocular rosacea

I'm wondering if I have an ocular rosacea component going on here. I have been tested for allergies and tested positive for all sorts of year round things. I also sneeze a lot, my nose itches, and I am congested on a daily basis. So, I never questioned that my eye problems were coming from allergies and dry eye.

However, I've noticed that I do flush on my face and cheeks after a hot shower, and also today I went for a long gallop in the wind on my horse and my face flushed after that. Am I sensitive, or is it rosacea? I will add, I am blonde haired blue eyes and have sensitive skin in general.

I've been to both my eye doctor and a dermatologist and they both examined me and said they saw no evidence of rosacea on my eyes or lids or on my face.

If it is rosacea, should I be doing anything else than what I am? I do not have clogged glands according to my doctor.

I use PF tears during the day, PF gel at night, and Pataday once a day. I also take Allegra many days a week.

Can someone weigh in with any ideas? I'm currently doing well very comfort-wise! But still having "attacks" of itching and burning that clear up quickly, especially if I go outside in the air. Allergies? Rosacea?

Thanks so much.
Working...
X