Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing lots of my lower lid eyelashes..will they grow back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing lots of my lower lid eyelashes..will they grow back ?

Noticed lots of lashes coming out lately and I have very few left on the lower lids , is this due to the scales and crusts on the lower lids

Also will the grow back eventually oh yeh meeting optholomogist this week as had to cancel due to wife being Ill.
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

This hapend with me also when i was doing the lid scrubs- warm compress, the heat opens the pores where your eye lashes are and they were falling out, reguarly i would have one in my eye upon awaking, and have to retrive it with a cotton stick. I dont feel the need to do the heat treatment and it doen not happen anymore (loss of eyelashes). And yes, of course they grow back.
    Check with your opth, but i think i read once that blepharitis can also cause loss of eyelashes.

Comment

I've been trying to remove the stubborn yellow crusts on for a week now as I want the lashes to come back ... after 10 minutes in the shower I gently scrape at them with my fingernail and it does remove some of the top layer but the inner layers won't budge. Maybe the shower heat isn't good enough to remove the crusts?

Is there anything I can use to loosen up these yellow hard waxy lookin crusts, would sterilid help budge them or some kind of ointment.

Thanks again...
      "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

my lashes didnt start to fall out until after a few years of having MGD.. it got worse... now i think its pretty steady
        Jenny

Comment

Working...
        X