This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cureforeverything View Post
    I'm going to cure my dry eyes/blepharitis/any other term the doctors want to give it, and when I have I'm going to post on here exactly what I did and hopefully someone, even just one person can use the information to cure their own.
    Yesssss! That's the spirit. Thank you! I am looking forward to reading your success story in Our Dry Eye Triumphs which is quite possibly the most important subforum we have here... It is so important for people to have HOPE, and not to confuse coping & making accommodations with giving up. Health forums on what are thought of as chronic diseases can get depressing because they attract all the people who are exceptions to the rules and/or are in the middle of a crisis. Since all the people who got better (there are LOTS) don't participate, it's hard for those who are struggling to remember that that is a possible outcome for them.

Thanks much for straightening that all out - really appreciate it. Welcome aboard.

p.s. Thanks Hopeful2 for the kind words (blush)
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

i think you are positive and im confident we will find a solution for dry eyes but that pharmaceutical argument is valid, they may not want to lose money.

Save our lives!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Interesting that you should post at this time your refusal to believe that your condition cannot be cured and to prove the 'experts' wrong. I am exactly at the point that you are at and I fully intend to succeed.

I am participating in this forum because I am a Sjogren's sufferer. If you Google
        'Sjogren's cure' you will find over and over and over again that there is no cure for Sjogren's. I find that interesting in that Sjogren's is an autoimmune condition and that it has been established that autoimmune diseases are rooted in the gut as in 'leaky gut' and the internet abounds with stories of successes in overcoming various and assorted autoimmune conditions. I am finding it hard to believe that there is no cure for Sjogren's so I am going to make it my goal to 'put myself into permanent remission', that sounds much better than 'cure myself' and for sure I wouldn't want to prove all the experts wrong. I have consulted with a naturopath and have already pretty much worked out my plan but am still doing research to decide what might be the best way to proceed. I am not looking for a 'silver bullet' because that does not exist, I plan to take a multifaceted approach.

My only concern is that I will not be able to undo the damage that has already been done to my lacrimal glands by this disease but if I can even maintain the status quo for the next 30 years of my existence and not continue to deteriorate I will have succeeded.

I understand exactly where you are coming from and I look forward to hearing of your success and I believe you will succeed. I wish you luck and will be praying for you...cheers..F/G

Comment

Working...
        X