This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Possible Cause For Our Problems [MGD]

It's my view that when we have a tooth extracted and the dentist fails [or does not want to] prescribe an antibiotic to prevent a gum infection, and an infection does occur which is fairly severe, so severe that we have severe Earache a few days later, then that infection is the root cause of our continuing problems. I think the germs from the gum spread quickly throughout the mouth, sinuses and eyes, there all joined, and these germs soon discover the tear-glands and take up residence there. Once established they are next to impossible to eliminate. I strongly suggest that when you have dental work done you insist THEN on doxycillan / a tetracycline being prescribed to prevent the infection. For most of us it's too late, but you can warn children or relatives about this strong possible link.

Please think back: Did you ever have a severe gum infection following an extraction, which led to mild or severe earache? which affected the jaw, face and head nerves causing pain? These are my own views, others might with good reason discount them and claim they cannot be true. But I am certain, as anyone can be, that MGD tear-gland infections are primarily caused by dentistry work, which afterwards caused an infection. We have all read of hospitals having to be closed because they are highly unhygienic, or patients dying afterwards of a infection caught in the hospital wards, well I say dentist surgeries are just as badly infected with germs and they need to be independently inspected for their 'in place germ control measures'.
Working...
X