Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky outside corner of eyes.. Blepharitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky outside corner of eyes.. Blepharitis?

The outside corners of my eyes are always sticky when I blink. I have been told that I have blepharitis among other things by my doctor, but this is an all day thing. I thought blepharitis was a morning issue as far as sticky eyes. Does anybody else have sticky eyelids pretty much all day... I do not have any pain but it is really aggravating to say the least...

I have sticky eyelids and feel my eyelids are heavy all day.

Comment

Hi Joseph,
      I was able to kill Blepharitis. It was because a friend killed it first. Her Blepharitis moved up onto her eyelids. She used a facial scrub with Benzethonium Chloride in it. When I realized what I had I could not find that product any longer for sale. I looked on line to see what other products had Benzethonium Chloride in it. I ended up using WET ONES, antibacterial hand wipes, in the red box.
      I tore each one into 8 sections a used 2 on each eyelash area 4 times a day for a week and a half. I then went down to 3 times a day (eyes felt so much better) for a month. I then went down to 2 times a day for several months. It itched once or twice and I jumped on it with the wipes for a day or two and then it was gone for good.
      I have someone in a rest home that I have been looking in on for 7 years. She had this gunk in her eyes. I tried to use tissue and water and it was not working. I pulled out a WET ONE and was amazed at how it took care of it. She is doing so much better. I wipe her eyelashes (eyes closed) each time I see her. These are bacterial problems and this appears to be the antibacterial solution.
      Hope this information helps you.
      LyndaT

Comment

Working...
      X