X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best guess diagnosis?

Hi all,

Having never sought professional opinion i have no real idea what particular strain of Dry eye disorder i have.

I'm asking as whatever my condition is i have done something a bit odd and to my amazement it's completely gone.It's too early to tell if i am rid and no doubt you have all seen many a false dawn.

The condition i have been managing - swollen eyelid, redness, itching, gritty sensation in the eye, debris in the lash line, occasional blurring of the vision (probably down to the swelling of the lid)..

If you guys can give me a best guess diagnosis i can explain what i have done so that others with the same disorder can consider giving it a go.

Many thanks.

Tough crowd eh!

I'll go with Blepharitis, it's been a few weeks now and i'll tell you how i seem to of beaten it.

A gentle clean of the lash line with a Bicarbonate of soda solution.

Now the odd bit, i decided to try a EMS (electronic muscle stimulation) unit i have lying around.The unit i have only needs the pads to be wet for it to work, so i wet the pads and put a wet face cloth over the pad i was going to place over my eye.Opted for a fairly low strength/5 sec on/2 secs pause setting and swithched on the power - done about 2 mins total...repeat 3 times a day...hey presto!!!

I'm not sure exactly how it's worked but it has, maybe muscle stimulation around the eyelids has got things working again.

Hopefully a fellow sufferer may consider giving it a go and can report any findings.

Comment

I would like to know if you are still doing good and if so would you say it was from EMS.

Comment

Working...
      X