Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea what this might be? (picture included)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what this might be? (picture included)

I'm hyper aware of my eyes (like most on here, I imagine), and this morning when I went to put drops in my eyes, I noticed this strange...thing on my left eye. Do you see it too? At the bottom of the iris there's this red spot (in real life, it's a little darker, just a little lighter than my iris). It doesn't hurt, feels fine to move my eye around. I have MGD, but I don't think it ever manifests itself in this way, does it?

Does this look familiar to anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc01378n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	156023

I'm pretty sure that is nothing to worry about Ish, and not related to your M.G.D i'm sure i have had them once or twice over the years.
    I put it down to what we call 'bloodshot' and that is a very small example, i reckon that will fade and be gone in a week or two, and you might wait years for another one...
    Try googling 'Bloodshot eye' and see if there is any info, or images...

Dont ask me why? but i reckon it is bad practice to take pictures so close to your eye/s...

Just 'googled' it myself click on this link http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailmen...shot-eyes.html

I would not bother looking at the images, as always is the case you get the very worst examples... Ive never seen it as bad in 'images' that sort of thing happens after a heavy blow to the eye, or someone accidently pokes you in the eye...

Comment

You got hit recently with left eye?

Comment

Working...
      X