Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new Anterior Blepheritis in 1 eye!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new Anterior Blepheritis in 1 eye!!!!!

Randomly got blepheritis in one eye? Does anyone else have this? I don't know where to start or who to talk to, been given eye drops and list of things to do but thats about it.

Blepharitis in one eye

Originally posted by Gemj View Post
    Randomly got blepheritis in one eye? Does anyone else have this? I don't know where to start or who to talk to, been given eye drops and list of things to do but thats about it.
    It does happen, my right eye is affected. I have to treat both eyes though as its linked to my dry eyes MGD- Dont panic, I expect as part of the list to do they have told you to use warm compresses and clean the lash line and instill drops.
    Are the drops to lubricate your eye, or treat the Blepharitis?

I use Blephaclean wipes to clean the lash line, I found this far more effective than baby shampoo or boiled water and cotton buds.

Let us know how you get on, if you have any questions, just share them with us, there is always someone out ther who has an answer. One day at a time.

Comment

I also only have it in one eye. It makes it look worse when its inflammed and in comparison to my "normal eye" The only thing that I have found helpful is to be REALLY consistent with cleaning them and using compresses. Doxy has also been a life saver for me, but took a few months to work. Have you got dry eye from it yet?? What drops were u given, steriods??

Comment

Well, It started 2 saturdays ago ... There was nothing wrong with my eye at all. I was sat watching tele and felt like something was in my eye, I tried to get it out but still felt like something was in it. I subsequently messed about with my eye a little after that. Then when I went to the hospital was told my eye was dry and went a second time and told I had blepheritis . I just dont understand because untill 2 weeks ago I had no eye issues at all, My eye is dry and painfull I just want it to stop hurting.

Comment

Gemj,
          You've got to be very consistent about using the compresses and doing expressions, or your eyes will get worse. I know. I've got to compress and express three times a day, or things get very bad very fast. Good luck to you. Remember, stay on top of it so it doesn't get on top of you!

Comment

Working...
          X