Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic Blepharitis live in the UK & have Blephasteam goggles claim vat relief

Hello. If you check out the HMRC website - declaration 701/7 - read the statement. I purchased Blephasteam goggles ( they really help me with my chronic Blepharitis ), and paid over £36 in VAT. Having contacted the HMRC, and the supplier of my goggles contacting them as well, HMRC accepted my statement and I am getting the VAT refunded.
    As you have to buy the replacement rings as well, my statement stays on my suppliers file, and I dont have to pay VAT on those either. My supplier has informed THEA the manufacturer so hopefully it will be on their website in the future. A small win for us.
    If you live in the UK you may want to look into this to see if you qualify if you have purchased, or are purchasing Blephasteam goggles as well.
    Let me know how you get on.

Excellent on reclaiming VAT for Blephasteam - thank you so much for this victory, RM14DP. Were the criteria 'chronic eye disorder treated in hospital' sufficient? or did you have other criteria?
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
    X