Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiny white pimple on cornea..anyone get this ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny white pimple on cornea..anyone get this ?

Symptoms of Foreign body sensation started yesterday on my left eye..so i checked in my 10x mirror and i could see a tiny white head on the edge of the cornea..so i used a rolled up piece of toiletpaper and twisted it into a point and then scraped off the head..then a few hours later it returned

I just had a hot shower and it feels better ...I looked closely and im sure i can see a tiny faint white mark about hairstrand in thickness where the spot was ? Anyone know what this is would this be a corneal abrasion
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

hello could be a little toothpaste like solidified oil from the sick mgd? i don't know if i understood corectly your thread but to me happened once a similar storry. it was something white on my cornea that moved with every blink and caused foreign body sensation i flushed it with saline and then i saw it came from one small mg that had the same white debris on it ....hope i made myself understood as english is not my mother language

Comment

Working...
    X