This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blepharitis quite under control

I can finally say that my blepharitis is (very much) under control after two months of good cleaning and care. This is my routine, in case it can be helpful to anyone here:
    In the morning I wash my eyelids with baby shampoo (neutral Ph). Then, after I have put on my first eye drops of the day, I wash my lids with towelettes and then I put on the border of my eyelashes a cream called Lefarite.
    In the afternoon, I wash my face as soon as I arrive home (around 6 - 6:30 PM), again with the baby shampoo for my eyes. Then I put on hot Therapearl eye mask for about 10 - 20 minutes.
    When I go to bed and just after I put on the eye drops I use to sleep, I close my eyes and cleand the lids with the towelettes again and put on the Lefarite cream.
    During the day, every time I use eye drops I clean the outside of my eyelashes with a tissue afterwards.
    I don't know if Lefarite is available everywhere (I buy it in Spain). If you can't find it in your countries, the main ingredients are sepicalm, aloe and phlorogine.
    By doing all this I've moved from not being able to open the eyes in the morning due to the flakes or to having my eyes covered by flakes the whole day, to have "only" kind of dusty eyelashes in the afternoon (it's not perfect yet).
    Last edited by Manupi; 03-May-2016, 23:42.

Update: I've been three or four days without using Lefarite and my blepharitis is coming back
    Edit: I dared to wear mascara one day this week. A horrible idea, I think my blepharitis had been worsened by this.
    Last edited by Manupi; 07-May-2016, 10:05.

Comment

you only find these things out by testing them hope u get it back under control

Comment

Yeah, it's back to "normal". But the eye mascara was definitely a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by Manupi View Post
          Update: I've been three or four days without using Lefarite and my blepharitis is coming back
          Edit: I dared to wear mascara one day this week. A horrible idea, I think my blepharitis had been worsened by this.
          Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:36.

Comment

I've ordered an all-natural mascara. I'll receive it this week, but I'm not sure if I'll dare to wear it!

Comment

Working...
            X