X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlephEx! - A New Blepharitis Treatment

http://www.rysurg.com/index.php/procedure-video
    Last edited by hankm9; 29-Oct-2016, 22:58.

I like it..thank you for posting .I already sent it to my doctor..!!

Comment

I wonder if this is for both posterior and anterior blepharitis. I suffer from the posterior variety. I'm looking in IPL at the moment.

Anyone heard of eyelid margin debridement (Don Korb) to clear the skin cells from the Meibomian gland openings?

Comment

Oh Hank!
        I sit here tonite with blurry vision, achey eyes after a day of A/C exposure and this looks great. How did you find it? I can't find much info on the comany and none on who might be offering this. I'm ready!!

Patrick, I've heard of that procedure, again -don't know anyone who does it.
        Last edited by bunnyrabbit123; 25-Jul-2013, 16:44. Reason: additional info

Comment

Cool. I own a rechargeable dremel . Maybe not .

I emailed the company and asked for a list of doctors in Canada and the US who have the machine. If anyone hears sooner, please post.

Comment

////////////////
            Last edited by hankm9; 29-Oct-2016, 22:58.

Comment

////////////////
              Last edited by hankm9; 29-Oct-2016, 23:01.

Comment

E-mailed rysurg and called this a.m. I'm told I'll get a call back from someone in sales. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it.

Comment

ALL FELLOW DRY EYE SUFFERS!

Well, I finally found a doctor who has the BlephEx device and had my procedure done. Cost me $130 and all I can say is WOW! What a difference. For the first time in a long time my eyes don't feel sticky and irritated. The procedure itself was pretty tickley, but I could tell a difference immediately afterwards. I am still using artificial tears but already less, and the doctor tells me that with regular treatments every 3-6 months, I will eventually get back my own tear production. Hallelujah!!! There is hope!

Comment

How did you find the doctor? Were you able to get info from the company that makes the device?

Comment

I'm interested as well. I am in the US and am wondering how you went about finding a doctor that did this treatment. Thanks

Comment

Gmaestoso - can you tell us more about your condition prior to the treatment? There is no information on your profile or other postings that i can see. What was your diagnosis and how long have you suffered from dry eyes?

Comment

Answers to all above questions:

I simply called the company and they told me which docs and where they were. I was willing to drive!

My condition started years ago with just feeling like something was always in my eyes, and always rubbing, but not dry. Doctors told me I had scaly eyelids. It just kept getting worse and then started getting dry about a year ago.

Now using less artificial tears, and eyes feeling MUCH better!
                          Last edited by gmaestoso; 07-Oct-2013, 06:40. Reason: Wasn't finished

Comment

Has anyone here done these treatments and if it helped?

Comment

Has anyone here tried this treatment and can give insight if it helped or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X