X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eyes from past 4 years, suggestion needed

Hello all,
    I am suffering from dry eyes(MGD) from past 4 years, I work as a programmer and so will be on computer almost 8 hrs a day.
    I am following the forum from past year or so, and its been greatly helpful in changing few things.
    I used these so far -- lubricant drops, punctual plugs, Doxycycline, warm compress, LipiFlow(last summer), gunner glasses, Omega-3 fish oil pills.
    I am from Omaha, Nebraska, Summers have been very nice to work in work place, winters are worse.
    Right now I am working from home by maintaining humidity using humidifer's, still my eye get's dry and sometimes I even get pain on the eyebrows.
    I take break every ten minutes for 3 minutes (using eyes relax program).
    This was my background.

The advice/suggestion i need:
    I can't stay in Omaha for one more winter with this situation as its effecting my work productivity and social life.
    my company has office in Portland, OR. I was researching of what places are good for dry eyes and found that Portland is one of them.
    wanted to try a small test by working over there for a week in January and see how I feel and depending on that have a move out plan.
    Please share your thoughts/suggestion about this move.

Due to few other things I can't change the employer at this movement, but after couple of years I will have the freedom to move to any place.

The forum has been very helpful for, I thank each and everyone who participate/write/suggest/encourage.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by s.rachakatla@gmail.com; 01-Jan-2014, 12:36.
Working...
X