Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blepharitis for two years. Then two and a half years remission. Relapse last week.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blepharitis for two years. Then two and a half years remission. Relapse last week.

Hello,
    I've been completely clear of Burning Eyes (Blepharitis) since June 2011. Ten days ago I was close to some skin safe adhesive fumes for about 15/20 mins since then stinging eyes. Other people who were close too were totally fine.
    Have other people reacted to glue fumes?
    I'm treating it with homeopathic remedies and supplements only.

Bette try not to panic.. I think if you were lucky enough to get it into remission once, you can do it again. My blepharitis has been inflamed for months. Not super bad but enough for it to annoy me. It may just take time. I would maybe go back to the naturopath and ask what's going on.

Comment

Thank you.
      It's positive words that make all the difference.
      I'm currently filming a graduation project for the people who's prosthetic scar adhesive restarted my Blepharitis, to say I am miserable filing in a freezing unseated crypt for 7 12 hours days is a huge understatement.
      My amazing homeopath is on a sabbatical which I am gutted about. I saw someone else last week though but as soon as I can get back to my Irish lady in I will.
      How did you get Blepharitis faith? And how old are you? I am 44. 39 when it struck out of nowhere. I never had LASIK or used any drops ever so think it stemmed from emotional issues and a break up.

Comment

Working...
      X