Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blurred Or Lost Vision from Blepharitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurred Or Lost Vision from Blepharitis?

Back in January 2013, i had lot of pain in my eyes. I didnt know what it was until later on when i went to eye doctor who said i had blepharitis... i had never heard of it. I used some eye drops but it was few days b/c bottle is small. I was told to use warm compress etc and theres no cure to it.

I then did that which helped a bit but temporarily. I then read online and bought ocusoft and used both the foam cleanser and the wipes. IT first worked good at the beginning but after a while the pain came back.

I then read about someone saying they and a friend killed their blepharitis with wet ones wipes. I used it for few weeks and wow i thought i cured everything. It then came back few months later on... but then it went away later on then i got it under control where it wasn't that bad anymore. There was a time when i first got blepharitis... i didn't wear contacts for over 5 months and wore glasses. Then i could wear contacts b/c the wetones worked.

However few days ago i got very worried b/c i got pain in my eye.

Anyone here got blurriness from blepharitis? Im really worried right now because few days ago i had pain in my eye so i took off my contacts.

I then used wetones as i been using it since earlier this year but it seems like both of my eyes, i have lot of broken skin inflamed around my eyes. This isn't the crust on the eyelids like i had back when i started having blepharitis.

The thing is my lower eyelids are very red both left and right. Also my eyes are bit red and the area around each each is very sore.

The thing that worries me the worst is few days ago when im using my computer... note i use the computer all day and night...i noticed i could not see letters/numbers on my screen. Everything is extremely blurry... i then opened the tv and noticed this as well.

Then yesterday i used computer in the afternoon it was okay for a bit but then i could not see any letters/numbers at all on my computer. Im wearing glasses and everything is REALLY BLURRY that basically its like me looking at a computer screen where im not even wearing any glasses at all. Its been like this for a few days already. Should i be really worried?

Basically if im on the computer for a bit, i basically cant see words/letters at all and i never ever had this problem ever. Is this temporary? I had thought it was just 1 day or so but its been a few days like this already. Also i can open my eyes so why is this happening? I know back then when i first got blepharitis and it was really bad, i couldnt open my eyes much b/c of the pain and thus i couldnt even use computer much b/c of the pain opening my eyes.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Few days ago i also put some manuka honey directly on my lower eyelids both left and right for few hours then washed it off. I did this b/c i read about manuka honey and b/c since i had the blurrieness the day before, i decided to try the honey. I think some honey could have gotten in my eye but thing is i already had the blurriness before this the day before.

Does anyone know what i can do now? Im still using the wet one wipes but im very worried why i have this blurred vision when on the computer.
Working...
X