Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people have gotten rid of blepharitis completely?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people have gotten rid of blepharitis completely?

Blepharitis if you research online, it will say its not curable but could be manageable. Lynda79 had wrote about wetones that she used to kill her blepharitis. She said a friend of hers used some product that had this ingredient and got rid of her blepharitis. She said she looking for same product but couldn't find it but saw the same ingredient in wet ones and thus used it and got rid of blepharitis. I recalled she said it took 6 months i believe to get rid of it completely and it has never came back.
    So that means 2 people have confirmed to have been cured of blepharitis. Has anyone else here cured blepharitis or know anyone who has? Has anyone here had blepharitis as told by their eye doctor then went to their eye doctor to find out it no longer was there anymore in their eye but then later on whether few weeks later or month etc blepharitis came back and their eye doctor can confirm it?

Also another question. I know if you have blepharitis, i read most eye surgeons wont ever do lasik on your eye. But what if you cured your blepharitis and the eye doctor dont see you have blepharitis anymore. Would that change?

Hi

I know this isn't answering your question directly but in my case, blepharitis waxes and wanes in terms of its severity. It can be mild or it can be severe. (I also have MGD) It isn't that I manage the condition any differently, that is just what it is like for me. Even when it is not at its most severe, there are clues that my lids are not 100%. My eyelashes are misdirected and there is a fair bit of scarring and 'bumpy' bits on the lids.

All I can say is that any doctor should do a thorough examination of your eyes - and if s/he was in any doubt at all…then it would be unethical to do it. Others will have different views.

Comment

Working...
    X