Ocular Rosacea Treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocular Rosacea Treatments

I made a thread in the rosacea section but I am not sure if that section is overlooked anymore. My question is what are the common methods for controlling rosacea in the eyelids? I searched all over google and I really couldn't find anything. Also what can I use on my face if I have facial rosacea? I don't notice any redness on my face but I heard ocular rosacea comes from facial rosacea. Please if you have any tip let me know, thanks.

Here's a thread with some helpful info:

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=6698

Comment

So... Warm compresses, Messaging the eye lids, Cold compresses, Doxy are basically the only things you can do about ocular rocacea

Comment

Also milk combined with ice and water as a compress. I heard of azasite, um... lid scrubs. Then I am so screwed HAhahah

Comment

Originally posted by TRiBaL View Post
          So... Warm compresses, Messaging the eye lids, Cold compresses, Doxy are basically the only things you can do about ocular rocacea
          Yep it really sucks- non of that helps my eyelids.
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

chinese medicine success

After 4 years on doxi and desperate to end it's use I tried accupuncture/ accupressure and Chinese supplments with a qualifoed practitioner....SUCCESS...now 1 month off of Doxicycline, no more discharge.....much less inflamation...much less tearing...now weaning off supplements...BIG NEWS FOR ME... COLD not HOT compress of a herbal tea...
            desperate measures for desperate people....

Comment

Lids18

Could you share what Chinese supplements you're taking? Also, any tips to find a qualifed accupuncturist? What kind of herbal tea do you use for cold compresses? TIA!

Comment

Working...
              X