Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Skygoddess! Did the dermatologist do the patch testing or the allergist?

Comment

Dermatologist

Comment

Guy, I have the same problem and am also feeling like bumping myself off because NOTHING WORKS. I have had all the treatments you've had - and in the last few days have found that Patanol seems to help a bit more than anything else. (I am on my umpteenth course of Tobradex - antibiotic drops.)

Comment

Please.... If you really are considering suicide go to the emergency.. GET HELP... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't make such a long term decision..

Comment

If your eyes are sticking after sleep?

The solution for this problem (long term treatment)

you eat this leafs either cooked or juice made out of it you get slowly cured from it.

http://www.ammas.com/topics/Cooking/a157400.html

###########
            Ponnanganni Keerai
            The Botanical name of this greens is 'Alternanthera sessilis'. Sanskrit name is Matsyakshi. The common English name is Dwarf copperleaf/ Joyweed/ Sessile joyweed. Well...we call that "Ponanganni keerai" in Tamil. It is body coolant. It gradually induces a change, and restores healthy functions without evacuations (Alterative). Specifically recommended in the case of - - Fever - Eye ailments - Asthma - Gonorrhea - Syphilis

To my knowledge it improves eye sight! As the name implies it improves one's complexion

#############

All allergies are link to kidney and liver. If you are able to cleanse these you can solve the problem. (I am doing and this to my son and much better now)
            Raw eating cures all deceases.
            whole body cure is eye cure
            FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

hi,Guy! i feel exactly like you...i have severe dry eyes due to Sogren and nothing seems to help...i,m sure i,n allergic too to some ingredients of the artificialtears ,but it,s impossible to know which ones...i made a lot of ( expensive ) blood tests foe allergies,but unfortunately nobody can perform ALL the allergies tests because we can be allergic almost to everything,from food to any chemical around us,from flowers to pets...from hormones to perfumes or latex....the list is endless.,,etc ...and we can be allergic to more & more substances in time...i also am desperate for some relief,because anti histamines dry the eyes even more ...even the cortison drops dried my eyes...but they stopped the pain . I will sugest you the autolougous serum drops ,which are the only natural ones . I understand exactly how you feel,i don,t have a life anymore because of this disease, but we don,t have to think suicide...we can find other cures...ayurvedic medicine...or chinese medicine...

Comment

Have you tried rubbing a tiny drop of White tiger-balm at each temple?
                Have you tried applying squeezed-out, warm NOT-HOT Tulsi Rose tea bag on lids? (organic-India)
                Alternating cool/warm washcloths while sitting at bath sink?

Doctors often worsen matters by dint of advising meds. geared for Bleph. (as opposed to burn/irritation)
                I mean - would you rub scouring powder to a wound?
                Welcome to our lovely sickcare system.

Originally posted by LiliS View Post
                hi,Guy! i feel exactly like you...i have severe dry eyes due to Sogren and nothing seems to help...i,m sure i,n allergic too to some ingredients of the artificialtears ,but it,s impossible to know which ones...i made a lot of ( expensive ) blood tests foe allergies,but unfortunately nobody can perform ALL the allergies tests because we can be allergic almost to everything,from food to any chemical around us,from flowers to pets...from hormones to perfumes or latex....the list is endless.,,etc ...and we can be allergic to more & more substances in time...i also am desperate for some relief,because anti histamines dry the eyes even more ...even the cortison drops dried my eyes...but they stopped the pain . I will sugest you the autolougous serum drops ,which are the only natural ones . I understand exactly how you feel,i don,t have a life anymore because of this disease, but we don,t have to think suicide...we can find other cures...ayurvedic medicine...or chinese medicine...
                CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

Comment

Hi. I have allergic belpharit and mgd,
                  fexofenadinen180 mg and chorophenramine help me.

Comment

Working...
                  X