MGD and Blepharitis Improvement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGD and Blepharitis Improvement?

Has anyone really had a big improvement in their symptoms since they were diagnosed with MGD or blepharitis? I have had MGD/bleph for about 5 years and I have had small improvements from time to time, but nothing I would categorize as a major improvement. I am interested in hearing anyone's success stories and their routine they used to reduce their symptoms.

(I know there is a success stories thread, but a lot of the success stories I have read come from people who do/did not suffer from MGD/bleph) Thanks.

Yes. I have seen a 90% improvement on my eyes since I was diagnosed. The key was to begin ignoring most of what my eye doctor told me to instead follow the advice of a good friend who happened to be an allergist.

I've posted in great detail what has worked for me in a recent post, which you can read here:

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=8872

Originally posted by dave25 View Post
    Has anyone really had a big improvement in their symptoms since they were diagnosed with MGD or blepharitis? I have had MGD/bleph for about 5 years and I have had small improvements from time to time, but nothing I would categorize as a major improvement. I am interested in hearing anyone's success stories and their routine they used to reduce their symptoms.

(I know there is a success stories thread, but a lot of the success stories I have read come from people who do/did not suffer from MGD/bleph) Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X