Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLEPH/eyelash loss? I have a question for u!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLEPH/eyelash loss? I have a question for u!

greetings,

Just curious to anyone who has lost lashes due to bleph/the scrubbing process...

a) How long after the baby shampoo/commercial scrubs cleaning regimen did your lashes finally stop falling?

b) For those with VERY sparse lashes (like 10-20 in each eye), how long did it take your full lashes to grow back?

c) What supplements are helped you out greatly with eyelash growth?

Yeah, this bleph thing is SO ANNOYING. I regret waiting SO long before actually starting the lid cleaning. I want all my lashes back!

Marc.

Are you familiar with Latisse? I started using it last month, but when I went to my new eye doc, he made me promise not to use it until he got my condition totally under control. He said Latisse can sometimes cause irritation, and if it did then we wouldn't know if it was the blepharitis or the Latisse causing it. I don't think it was causing me any irritation, but I swore I wouldn't use it again for at least a month.

Anyway, Latisse is a drug for glaucoma that has the side-effect of causing people to grow longer, thicker and more eyelashes. So they started marketing it at a lower concentration with brushes to apply it only to the lash line instead of in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by ms11369 View Post
      greetings,

Just curious to anyone who has lost lashes due to bleph/the scrubbing process...

a) How long after the baby shampoo/commercial scrubs cleaning regimen did your lashes finally stop falling?

b) For those with VERY sparse lashes (like 10-20 in each eye), how long did it take your full lashes to grow back?

c) What supplements are helped you out greatly with eyelash growth?

Yeah, this bleph thing is SO ANNOYING. I regret waiting SO long before actually starting the lid cleaning. I want all my lashes back!

Marc.

Hi. I know this post is several years old but I hope to get an answer because I'm depressed. How are your lashes now? have they stopped falling please? THANKS

Comment

Working...
      X