Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For ocular rosacea and bleph sufferers

Here is a tip from an email that I received that I was asked to post here:

I've talked to you in the past about my problems with dry eye resulting from above. I discoved something a while back that has helped immensely. Drops have never done anything for my condition, including tears, antibiotics and steriods. I occasionally did get redness on my face and began ordered a product a few years ago called Rosacea Ltd which cleared up the skin. Rosacea Ltd has a web site with a lot of info on product. Anyway, recently learned from company that rubbing product (primary ingredients are sodium chloride, sulfur and some zinc oxide) lightly on eyelids can alleviate symptoms. I now do this whenever my eyes are acting up and they clear up immediately. Rarely have the red, burning, oozing and dry eyes I had before. It's really amazing.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Hi!

I have bought this, and hope for an improvment! I have never felt this kind of hope ...

I'll have it in one week. I will report back if it works.
    The cure: be open minded

Comment

Originally posted by redandsensitive View Post
      Hi!

I have bought this, and hope for an improvment! I have never felt this kind of hope ...

I'll have it in one week. I will report back if it works.
      Please do report back if it works or not b/c I have considered getting it. I have facial rosacea and have had for about 10 years and it has finally affected my eyes -- one more than the other though.

Comment

yes I will Hope for both of us that it works! I almost can't imagine a life without pain and red eyes ...

Comment

But we could all get used to it couldn't we?

Comment

hehe, I think that's possible yes ;P

Comment

Redandsensitive and Rebecca, Thanks for posting about this. I had read about it months ago and forgotten about it.

After reading about it here and on their website, I'm going to try it. I've tried many other things, so I thought "why not?".

So here goes, I'm ordering it today and keeping my fingers crossed. I've had my hopes dashed so many times, like most of us here, that I'm afraid to get hopes up too high. But..... it's sure hard not to, isn't it?

Lynda

Comment

Originally posted by magoo View Post
                Redandsensitive and Rebecca, Thanks for posting about this. I had read about it months ago and forgotten about it.

After reading about it here and on their website, I'm going to try it. I've tried many other things, so I thought "why not?".

So here goes, I'm ordering it today and keeping my fingers crossed. I've had my hopes dashed so many times, like most of us here, that I'm afraid to get hopes up too high. But..... it's sure hard not to, isn't it?

Lynda
                I would really like to know how this works for you. I have also thought about buying this product, but have always been a little skeptical. Please keep us updated on your progress. Thanks!

Comment

I'll have it in a few days. They say 2-3 days but the weekend is here. I can hardly wait to try it. So much for not getting too excited about it. But I will wait a while to post about the results, I'll give it some time first.
                  Last edited by magoo; 20-Nov-2009, 09:38. Reason: typo correction

Comment

Metrogel?

Is'nt Metrogel suppose to be used for a similar purpose?

Comment

I'll start today Damn, I hope this works!!

Comment

Let me know how this works for you. Hopefully you get some much needed relief.

Comment

I am thinking of purchasing this as well, please keep us updated on how it works for you.

Comment

Since it's been a week since you started, have you noticed a difference? and what is the difference if you have.

Comment

I'll let you know on sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X