This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My symptoms...HELP GUYS

Ok so as you guys know ive been having a myriad of symptoms and seen every kind of dr there is.. I went on a trip to another city and got really drunk. I got jaw swelling when I ate wheat..etc etc. BUT... the swelling in my eyes and face disappeared, my complexion looked gorgeous. What ive noticed is that my "rosacea" is not normal, I never flush, face never feels warm, or gets red from sun/exercise, hot foods.. etc. It starts with a tickling sensation when I go to certain parts of my house or when I play with my dogs or sleep in my bed. Then the skin/eyes start to get inflamed along with my hands and scalp starts itching. Sometimes I get joint pain when I smell certain chemicals and my eyes get inflamed too, it took me 8 months to figure this out because I barely left my room sometimes. The gastro symptoms I talked about happen when I get this allergic reaction, like my stomach starts grumbling and I Get upset stomach. If I avoid these places/allergens, Im fine.

I think I have an allergy to demodex mites, among other things,... it was really funny going in and out of my room and my face/eyes/hands would turn on and off like a switch. Also when I keep my skin dry (not oily) the symptoms diminish significantly.... hahaha and yesterday I put alcohol on my forehead and the skin above my lip swelled before my eyes in front of the mirror. I looked like I had been punched in the face. The oil in the eyes flows fine when eyelids are not inflammed!!!

A demodex mite infestation would also explain the massive hair loss... one that a rheumatologist/endocrinologist and dermatologist could not figure out..

What should I do now besides taking massive amounts of antihistamine??

antihistamine can dry your eyes out depending on what antihistamine it is. have your doctors ever put you on prednisone tablets? if it truly is allergy the prednisone suppresses the allergy response.
    RG
    "Wishing I never had LASIK and was still wearing glasses and contact lenses"

Comment

Working...
    X