X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye problem

Hi

This is krishiv. I am suffering from a kind of allergy which is due to dust. I have very small pimple like structures inside my upper eyelids. I am having them since past 3 years. I dont know what they call it in medical language, but it is called as Rohe in hindi. After consulting almost 4 doctors I came to know that this is a knid of dust allergy, and occurs in the patients with dry eye. I have also made them removed three- four times from doctors, but I dont find any kind of use and the same condition persists. I have never weared lenses, but as I have a weak eyesight, hence I need to wear lenses. But doctors recommend me not to wear contact lenses until this problem is totally removed. Buit nothing seems to work. Can I get some help in this respect. I have a feeling like that of sand particles in my eyes.

Originally posted by krishiv View Post
    Hi
    This is krishiv. I am suffering from a kind of allergy which is due to dust. I have very small pimple like structures inside my upper eyelids. I am having them since past 3 years. I dont know what they call it in medical language, but it is called as Rohe in hindi. After consulting almost 4 doctors I came to know that this is a knid of dust allergy, and occurs in the patients with dry eye. I have also made them removed three- four times from doctors, but I dont find any kind of use and the same condition persists. I have never weared lenses, but as I have a weak eyesight, hence I need to wear lenses. But doctors recommend me not to wear contact lenses until this problem is totally removed. Buit nothing seems to work. Can I get some help in this respect. I have a feeling like that of sand particles in my eyes.
    Hi there,
    I'm sorry you haven't had a reply. I don't really understand the situation clearly enough to comment much and I'm afraid of guessing wrong!

I have copied your post into Dr. Latkany's forum so that he can comment. Here is a link to where I posted it, so you can see when he replies. (Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks.)
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X