This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papillae ? basically allergies?

I went to the dr yest and was told I have Papillae underneath my upper lids.. Is this basically allergies??? from pollen?

he ordered a non-preserved steriod from Leiters I am waiting for--my eyes get really dry when I use anything with BAK in it..

Has anyone else had Papillae ???
    Jenny

Yeah ive been told i have this but only mild, ive had extensive allergy testing and im not allergic to anything, and its not significant enough to be causing the problem. I do have mild hayfever, so its probably that.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Thank you so much for responding! The pollen is so high right now I think it probably is due to that.. Hope you are doing well..
      Jenny

Comment

I also have been told I have these. My eyes got extremely red and itchy the other day (I literally looked disgusting!) and when I went in to the eye doc he said he saw the little papillae (sp?) and that my eyes were having an allergic reaction to stuff. I'm on pataday now and a week of Alrex.

I have allergy testing in December, really hoping this will give me some answers to my DE. Other tests (autoimmune, etc.) are normal.

Comment

Working...
        X