This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update..

Ok so I just came back from Dr. Yee, and he doesnt want to do the IPL yet. He doubled my restasis dose to 4 times a day, (schimmer in one eye is 17 and 6 in the other) told me my lids were very inflammed, that the oils were very strange and thick and ordered a cholesterol level check. He also told me that there is no cure and that I should try to treat this as much as I could, told me to exercise a lot for some reason and that if my cheeks got red from exercising he would rather laser them. His assistant told me she had demodex in her lashes and she got treated with tea tree oil. She uses restasis for her dry eyes.

He also gave me some blink exercises to do instead of massages, absolutely no compresses and to limit computer time. He seemed a little weird about the IPL so I dont know whats gonna happen.

Im so effin depressed about this whole thing... I cant even look in the mirror. Dr Yee said if we get this whole thing under control he wants me to go back on antidepressants.

My skin has become a disaster along with this eye problem, does anyone else have oily skin too??

Ps.. Rebecca, how do I delete my account?

Moni ...
    I have been following your posts ...
    Do not give up their fight ... Try not to isolate ... Sometimes finding the strength to continue is difficult ... But do not give up ...

I'm terrible advice to give ... But one thing I know for sure is that we can not give up, however bad the situation may seem at the moment, we must fight for one day we might get an improvement ...

Have faith ...

Really wish improvements ...

Comment

Hang in there moni. It WILL get better... I know it's so hard to deal with right now though. I don't get the point about antidepressants: did you seriously mean waiting till things are better before going on them??

Deleting account... can't do it yourself, need to email me. But I hope you don't disappear on us I understand however that the bulletin board can be a downer for people to read sometimes. So taking a break from it is good - but do keep some kind of support from people who understand. We do!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X