X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide attempt - colloidal silver

Hi!

I'm being hospitalized in a mental-innstutisjon, because I tried to kill myself with exhaust (carbon dioxide). Wierd that someone saw me in that location, well well..

I tried this, since I'm fed up with dry, red eyes (seborrheic blepharitis).

Anyway, I want to try colloidal silver (10 ppm) - http://www.phionbalance.com/ph-balan...phion-silvagen
    in my eyes. I think 1-2 drops, 3-4 times a day to reduce my symptoms..
    I think I got this because of candida. I also have seborrheic dermatitis on my face (not bad, but it's there).

So in my desperation, I'm looking for hope somewhere in this darkness. What do you guys think about colloidal silver in the eyes?

Here in Norway, there's really no treatment for chronic blepharitis, just steroids and antibiotics.. No probing, no IPL, no azasite, no restasis, no lipi-flow, and so on... So you guys in america (USA/Canada) are "lucky", since you have this options. You also have Dr. Latkany, and other doctors who are specialized in dry eye. Of course, a LOT of you have severe symptoms!! But what I'm saying, is that you have more options than people like me, here in Norway (it cost to much to go to USA). I'm NOT saying that people in USA don't have reason to feel bad, and have pain, but you have more treatment options, that's all..

So I don't really see any hope here. I've spent around 5000 dollars (loan) on different remedies, but...

I have a bottle of colloidal silver here (ordered it from USA 6 months ago), and I'm thinking about using it in my eyes. I've read that it's perfectly safe, and can really reduce my symptoms.. Anyone, with experience?

I'm sorry for lashing out (I have some calming drugs in my system now)..

Just remember that YOU are going to get through this dry eyes -thing!! It's just me, that are week and a loser, this is NOT going to happend with you!!

well, that's all. Hoping for some good news about colloidal silver

RS
    The cure: be open minded

RedandSensitive,
    I dont know about collidal Silver in the eyes but i did try it for something else but got know results.
    I just wanted to respond to your post concerning your attempt at suicide.
    My heart goes out to you. I do know how you feel. I too have wondered many times if life was worth living with a chronic disease that my doctors have told me isnt curable, isnt treatable only barely manageable. Most days I too have much pain esp from burning eyes, skin, lips.....
    I just know that suicide isnt the answer.
    Dont know if you are much into the Bible but that is where I find my hope esp. reading the Psalms which were written by a real man who experienced much pain yet saw many miracles that gave him hope.
    Try reading and believing>
    I'll be praying for you,
    Faithfully

Comment

To eliminate candida should stop sugar for 6 months or 1 year and is also good for seborrheic dermatitis.

Comment

For suicide, i know it's very difficult. I think about some time, but yes it's not the solution. That's simple to tell.....
        I really think, if you have only MGD, in near future there will have a treatment to cure or control.

Try regime seignalet for your dermatis and MGD.

Comment

redandsensitive,

My heart aches for you. Such a hard place to be. I am glad you were saved, but I know it's really hard to go through hospitalization on top of the eye problems and then figuring out what to do from there.

I wish there something I could say or do. Just want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. Your feelings are completely understood here. You are not alone. You seem like a very sensitive and insightful person, I am very glad someone found you and helped you.

You have reached out to the doctors for help and there may be a medication that you have not tried, or perhaps a Candida cleansing diet that can help. While you are following up on what doctors can do...Faithfully mentioned faith, and strength.

I think we all have strength, though it may not feel that way sometimes, ultimately, we all have an energy that gives us strength, and our ability to heal ourselves is greater than we realise.

I have just begun to try meditation to draw on this inner strength. There are many books about how to use the mind to heal the body, the one I can think of offhand is "How the mind can heal the body" by Dr. David Hamilton. It gives clear and practical examples of how to use meditative imagery to heal the body. But there are many other books on this topic. There are even simple tapes for calming and meditation. It takes time, practise, it may help to ask a counsellor for guidance in how to do meditation. For me this practise has made me feel a little more in control of my healing process. I hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you for supporting me

I feel ashamed for posting such sensitive information, about me being hospitalised, but I was "high" on "calming drugs", if you understand?

Everything is much better now, and I have the power and strenght to fight again. And I have come to that conclusion, that red eyes, are not the end of the world.

Also, I have had a lot of benefits of taking 60 000 mg of omega 3 (krill, cod liver and flax seed), just in the past 10 days. My eyes also look more oily and shiny.. Here, at the hospital, there's only 8% humidity The first few days, I almost couldn't keep me eyes open, but now, almost no problem

I did stop 1 year ago, taking omega 3 because of acne, but now, I know how to get rid of acne, while on omega 3 and at the same time increase meibomium production

So life feels better now! I wish you all, a merry christmas (happy holydays) and a happy new year!!!

RS

Comment

Hi

I'm unsure if this is right but you know the sentiments -

Gledelig Jul

Virtual hugs coming your way

Comment

Nice!! Gledelig jul til deg også
                  ----
                  A merry christmas to you to

Hugs back at ya

Comment

Hey Redandsensitive,

its great that you worked things out. Stay strong and positive. It's hard to deal with these kind of things sometimes but life has to go on. You're neither weak nor a loser. Suicidal thoughts happen to almost everyone during certain phases when things go really bad. I dont know much about the silver but u should probably take it in small doses initially to avoid any adverse effects. Best of luck in your attempt to combat this chronic disease.
                    If only I had known, I would have taken better care of my eyes....... I want to turn back the hands of time

Comment

Hey there Redandsensitive,

PLEASE don't resort to something so drastic as suicide again. I, too, have contemplated such a thing, but I realize that there are worse problems to have than red eyes. Yes, this is a difficult condition to live with; however, we have to remain positive and continue to add the supplements that seem to be making a difference, such as the fish oil, and experiment with others. I have had this problem for thirty years, and am only just now finding supplements that seem to help! I'll never be perfect, but just coping with it a little better.
                      Always remember that you are not alone! We are all here to support you.
                      So glad you're ok!

Comment

Originally posted by calcan View Post
                        Hey there Redandsensitive,

PLEASE don't resort to something so drastic as suicide again. I, too, have contemplated such a thing, but I realize that there are worse problems to have than red eyes. Yes, this is a difficult condition to live with; however, we have to remain positive and continue to add the supplements that seem to be making a difference, such as the fish oil, and experiment with others. I have had this problem for thirty years, and am only just now finding supplements that seem to help! I'll never be perfect, but just coping with it a little better.
                        Always remember that you are not alone! We are all here to support you.
                        So glad you're ok!
                        hi can i just ask what supplements you take please? I've tried allsorts but nothing seems to work

Comment

Originally posted by peepers View Post
                          hi can i just ask what supplements you take please? I've tried allsorts but nothing seems to work
                          I take Biotears, Theralife (both of these are available through their websites)flaxseed oil, a Hair Skin Nails formula from Whole foods company, MSM, magnesium, as well as a multi vitamin. I also take Align for for the lactobacillus (sp?). Although my condition isn't completely perfect, it seems to be a lot better since I've been taking these supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by calcan View Post
                            I take Biotears, Theralife (both of these are available through their websites)flaxseed oil, a Hair Skin Nails formula from Whole foods company, MSM, magnesium, as well as a multi vitamin. I also take Align for for the lactobacillus (sp?). Although my condition isn't completely perfect, it seems to be a lot better since I've been taking these supplements.
                            thanks for replying
                            desperate to try anything

Comment

Originally posted by peepers View Post
                              thanks for replying
                              desperate to try anything
                              I know the feeling. I've been attacking this problem for 30 years, but things are finally improving for the first time in all these years.

Comment

Working...
                              X