This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought to tears again!

I just saw an info channel that was all LasikMD. I know I should have turned it off but I wanted to see what slant they put out to the public. It was a bunch of lies! They hand picked patients (or actors) that said how it was the greatest thing they'd ever done. Ya where are the other patients who will regret this surgery forever? I know they are in the $ making business but this is a surgery and people should be given all the facts, not just the glossy brochure. They went on to say how safe it is, like hell it is. This is where they needed to step up and mention the side effects. While I was brought to tears after, it helped me to think about reporting them to the Better Business Bureau (I had thought about this before but have not acted as of yet).
    I am almost a year out from my LasikMD nightmare and it just doesn't go away.
    I just needed a place to share and vent with others who get it.
    fiddle

Originally posted by yanna
    Oh you know, for them to persuade more clients they have to put up lies and guarantee the people that their surgery will be 100% success.
    Surely this comes under false advertising and these companies do owe a duty of care towards their patients health and safety. Shocking how hair and cream adds are banned for promoting false results, yet a procedure that can damage human sight is free to promote and cause even more damage to many others. Sickening!

Comment

Working...
    X