This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night...

Last night was a pretty bad night for me and my eyes. Not sure why but despite my usual Muro ointment, eyes felt so dry and so burny/gritty that I became very anxious about having an erosion. If I slept 5 minutes last night, I'd be surprised. Then this AM, felt a kind of sore spot near my nose,kind of a sore pimple emerging kind of feeling (tho not there yet!) or some kind of oil gland clogged or who knows what and who knows what it will turn into.

I feel like there is so much "stuff" I have to do to my eyes, so many things that go in my eyes, the muro ointment that coats my eyes in grease etc Not to mention that although I try to not touch my eyes, it's not possible. They just bother me so much sometimes. And I touch them way more than I should, tho I do try and remember to keep my hands washed. Anyone ever feel like this, that you have to put so much stuff in, along with scrubs and compresses (which I despise) and that somehow it seems to make things worse? I am sure, that sore whatever it is (and will become) spot on side of my nose is as a result of all this. And OMG...were my eyes dry last night. Wow. Just needed a rant!
Working...
X