This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rebecca

I pray that Rebecca knows how many peoples lives she has helped. I was thinking of my future as bleak and one that I no longer had a desire to be part of. I was in a truely dark place for a long time. Then one day by the grace of God I found this forum and it has changed my life. I am sad that so many of us suffer with are problems and that there is no easy answer, but I can not believe how many people care and want to help. This is so wonderful to know that I am not along and people want to help and share their stories. I hope that all of you know that you are an inspiration to me and so many others. I also am so proud of Rebecca who has turned a negative in her life into such a positive by starting this forum. Rebecca you might have quite literally saved my life. THANK YOU ALL. SO, SO MUCH.

I second that: Thanks Rebecca!

You Rock!!! And ***H@PPY BIRTHD@Y!!!!***

Comment

it's Rebecca's birthday!!! I didn't realize!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBECCA!!!!

Bet I know what you'll wish for! In fact, I'll make that wish for you, too!

I agree with Joseph. I, too, was in a dark place when I found this site. I was alone, didn't know what was happening, felt I had no where to turn. But because of Rebecca and all the wonderful people here, I feel empowered. I have options. and I'm not alone. Thank you, Rebecca!

Comment

Working...
      X